LAKE FORK LOCATION
Providence RV Parks/Lake Fork is a beautiful, secluded, private park located near the southeast side of the lake. A quiet shaded RV park. Our residents know each other, gather with each other, and respect each other. For some, we’re their home. For others, we’re their home away from home – a weekend getaway. We carved our park out of the woods, specializing in shade and deer prints. Our spots are larger than most and the park is more peaceful than most. Secure, Secluded, Serene. I think you’d enjoy it here.
Leases are Monthly through Annual. Full-timers welcome.
REMEMBER: Providence is one of the few parks at Lake Fork approved by the Sabine River Authority for full-time RV living.
Annual rates start at $2700. Call for details. 903.226.3016.
- Tranquil, wooded spots
- Well-spaced spots
- 30/50 amp electrical service, 20 amp 110 volt plugin at each site
- Internet available
- All underground electricity and telephone
- Water, trash, sewer, and lawn care included
- Fenced & electronically gated
- Level concrete pads
- Pet friendly
- Laundry Mat
- Meeting room with kitchen available
- Two Full bathrooms with shower
- Bunk Room for guests available
Quitman Chamber of Commerce
Lake Fork Chamber of Commerce